GDPR Cookie Consent byFree Privacy Policy

Set up a new Council Tax account

If you are new to Lincoln or this is your first time renting or buying in Lincoln you may wish to set up a new Council Tax account.

You can let us know you are moving in to your new home by using our online report a move form, the team will then create your Council Tax account and provide you with your first bill and payment details.

What you may need:

  • Your old address and postcode
  • Your new address and postcode
  • The names of any person who is moving in our moving out of your home
  • Your benefit claim number if you receive benefits or Council Tax reductions

Depending on your circumstances this may update;

  • Your Council Tax account
  • Your electoral details
  • Your green waste account (if you are taking your green bin with you)
  • Your council housing tenancy
  • Your benefit claim details


Setup a new account