You can only use this service to pay or appeal a car parking fine received in a City of Lincoln Council car park.
If you received your fine for parking on the street, you need to contact Lincolnshire County Council.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Your vehicle registration number
- Your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number
- A debit or credit card
- Evidence and details of your grounds for appeal
Please be aware that you can only make a payment via the 'Pay now' button as shown below.
Do not use the 'pay' button as shown on the 'Review or appeal your ticket' pages. Your transaction may not be processed.
- Please note that we only deal with Penalty Charge Notices with the prefix reference QL which have been received in City of Lincoln Council car parks
- Please refer to the back of your Penalty Charge Notice for details of where to pay any other prefix.