We will carry out urgent repairs for properties in Lincoln within 0 to 3 days.
Work will only be undertaken where there are no signs or symptoms of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
A screening questionnaire will take place at the time of booking the repair and a doorstep questionnaire by the workman before starting work.
Urgent repairs include:
- Blocked drains
- Bathroom and Kitchen light repair
- Smoke alarms - intermittent sounding
- Replacement of smoke alarms
- Cooker socket repair / replace
- Dangerous stairs / stair rail
- Partial loss of power - socket or lighting circuit
- Electric shower repairs (only form of washing)
- Communal lighting repairs
- No hot water
- Tap repairs (unable to use / leak / running)
- Partial loss of water supply
- Shower repairs (only form of washing)
- Containable leaks
- Soil pipe leaking internally
- Toilet not flushing
- Repair or replace locks (you are still able to use them)
- Make broken glass safe
If you click on the image above it will expand to a larger size.