Landlords - Notify us of students in a property in Lincoln

You can use this service to tell us about students you have living in a property in Lincoln. 

Our Council Tax team will then review this information and apply exemptions to your bill where appropriate.

This service is for landlords and agents only. 

If you are submitting student tenant information for the current academic year after 1st October of that year or submitting for a previous academic year the Council requires a council tax student certificate from the tenant's educational establishment. The Council is unable to retrospectively verify student details

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Address and postcode of your property
  • Full name of each tenant (both students and non-students)
  • The name of educational centre that the students are enrolled at
  • The student reference/enrollment number 
  • Start and end date of each tenancy

Start >