Benefits - Apply for housing benefit and Council Tax Support

You can use this external service, provided by Northgate, to apply for help with paying your housing rent and council tax

Before you start

  • You can only make a new claim for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support using this form if you live within City of Lincoln Council area. If you are unsure, please check by going to
  • The application can be completed by the person who needs help with paying rent or council tax, or by someone who can complete the application on behalf of that person

Start your application >