Council Housing - Apply to make changes to a council house

You can use this service to apply to make changes to your council home

These changes may include: 

  • Replacing kitchen units, doors, bathroom suites,
  • Installing additional heating appliances or electrical fittings
  • Erecting a garage, greenhouse or shed
  • Carrying out any structural alteration to the property such as removing a wall 
  • Constructing hardstanding/caravan parking or erecting a carport 
  • Erecting a radio or television aerial or satellite dish 
  • Fencing and any other external decorations

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Your council home address and postcode
  • Details of the work you intend on doing including any plans, photographs, drawings to support your application

Start your application>