Council Tax - Apply for single person discount

You can use this service to apply for a single person discount if you pay your Council Tax to City of Lincoln Council.

You can apply for single person discount if you are the only person over the age of 18 living in your property, and it is your main residence.

You shouldn't use this application form is someone has moved out of the property, you should use the report a move service instead.  

Before you start    

 To use this service you will need:
  • Your address and postcode  
  • Your Council Tax account number - this is 9 digits long and you can find it on your bill

Start your application >