You can use this service to buy a season parking permit in the following council car parks
Season ticket costs
|Car park||Annual cost 01/04/2022 - 31/03/2023||Monthly cost 01/04/2022 - 31/03/2023|
|Lincoln Central||£1300 (renewals) or £1310.00* for new applications (includes transponder card)||£115.00 (renewals) or £125* for new applications (includes transponder card)|
|Lucy Tower Street||£1300||£115|
* A £10 deposit will be taken for the Season Card. This is a one off charge when making our initial application. This is not payable when renewing a permit. Your deposit will be refunded when the Season Card is returned.
Can I use my season ticket at another car park?
|Car Park||Your season ticket can also be used at|
|Broadgate||Chaplin Street and Langworthgate|
|Central Car Park||Only valid at Central Car Park|
|Lucy tower Street||Chaplin Street, Langworthgate, Tentercroft street and Broadgate|
|Tentercroft Street||Lucy Tower St, Chaplin St, Langworthgate and Broadgate|
|The Lawn||Only valid at the Lawn|
Please be aware:
- All season tickets are issued per calendar month and will be issued to start on the 1st day of the month specified
- We encourage customers to apply for new permits or to renew permits online
- All permits and scratch cards will be posted to you
- We will not be issuing permits or scratch cards in person at City Hall.
Before you apply
To use this service you will need:
- Your address details
- Your vehicle registration number
- The name of the car park you would like a permit for
- Debit or credit card