You can use this service to register for the Lincoln Social Responsibility Charter
Once you have applied your organisation will be registered for a period of three years.
Your organisation will need to either have a base within the city boundary, or have employees who live within the city boundary.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Details about your organisation
- Details about activities you undertake to be "socially responsible"
- Details about your future plans to be "socially responsible"
- Small organisations (1-10 employees) should proactively undertake a minimum of three activities, with at least one benefitting the employee and one benefitting the local community
- Medium sized organisations (11-49 employees) should proactively undertake a minimum of five activities, with at least two benefitting the employee and two benefitting the local community
- Large organisations (50+ employees) should proactively undertake a minimum of ten activities, with at least five benefitting the employee and five benefitting the local community
Please note the form will need to be completed and submitted within the same session. Unfortunately it is not possible to save and return to the form at a later date.