Council Housing - Make changes to your tenancy

You can use this service to make changes to your council tenancy. You

You can:    

  • Change the name on your tenancy        
  • Change your tenancy from a joint to a single tenancy

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Your name
  • Your address
  • Your contact details

Start your tenancy change request