You can use this service to make a Local Authority Land Charge searches for a property in Lincoln
From 20th April 2022 we will no longer provide a local land charges search service.
After this date, our Local Land Charges Register will have migrated to HM Land Registry’s national register.
You will be able to access a new digital service through Portal, Business Gateway and on HM Land Registry’s GOV.UK pages.
City of Lincoln Council will continue to provide replies to Con29 enquiries
It is important to remember to only submit the required fee of £128.80 when submitting a CON29 enquiry to us after 20th April 2022. For more information visit GOV.UK
- You can make LLC1, CON29 R and CON29 O searches
- You can request a full search or individual questions depending upon your needs
This search contains information relevant to a property for elements such as:
- Building control
- Environmental health
- Policy information contained in the Local Plan
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- The type of search and questions you require
- A copy of your location plan - you can post to us or upload online
- Your account number (if you have one)
- A debit or credit card if you wish to pay online