Fines - Pay for dog fouling or litter fines

You can use this service to make a payment to City of Lincoln Council for a dog fouling or litter fine.

Before you start

You will need:

  • A payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB   
  • The fine reference number
  • There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card 
  • You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked

Start your payment >