Building Control - Pay for domestic building control fees

You can use this service pay online for building control fees for a domestic property in Lincoln

Before you start

You will need:

  • A payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB    
  • Your reference number
  • The type of fee you are paying for
  • There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card 
  • You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked

Start your payment >