Events - Pay for your Temporary Event Licence online

You can use this service to make a payment to City of Lincoln Council for a Temporary Event Licence (TEN).

Before you start

  • You will need a payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB   
  • Your invoice number 
  • There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card 
  • You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked

Start your payment >