You can use this service to renew a parking permit within a Lincoln resident parking zone
All renewed permits are valid for 12 months. Once your renewal is paid for you can park straight away using a temporary reference number until your new permit arrives in the post.
Please be aware that:
- We are not available for drop in services at City Hall
- We encourage customers to apply for new permits or to renew permits online
- All permits and scratch cards will be posted
- We will not be issuing permits or scratch cards in person at City Hall
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Your address details
- A payment card
- Your parking permit prefix and reference number - you can find these on your current permit
- To know how many permits are already assigned to your property (if any) - you can have a maximum of two permits per property.