Food Safety - Report a food safety concern

You can use this service to report a food safety concern in Lincoln.

You should use this service to let our team know of any concerns you have reading food premises in Lincoln.

Advice for food poisoning 

If you think you have suffered from food poisoning you should contact your GP as soon as possible. Your GP will then contact the Food, Health & Safety team with relevant details of their findings, which can help us in dealing the any issues lawfully.

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Name of business your problem refers to
  • Business address
  • Date of incident
  • Your details

Report a food safety concern >