Planning - Report a Planning breach

You can use this service to report works that you think have been done without the correct permission.

You can report breaches of:

  • Planning Permission
  • Listed Building consent
  • Conservation Area consent
  • Advertisement consent 
  • Tree Preservation Orders 

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • The address and postcode of the property where the breach is taking place
  • Details of the breach
  • Details of the person responsible (if you know who they are)

Start your report >