You can use this service to report a repair for your council home
Please read our latest repair information during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You may need to report issues for problems with:
- Lighting and electrics
- Windows, doors, walls, floors and ceilings
- Toilets, sinks, water and plumbing
- Kitchen units and kitchen sinks
- Locks and fittings
- Heating and hot water
- Gutters, roofs, gates, paths and garages
Before you report a repair make sure that it is not covered by one of the following:
- water, boiler and heating repairs
- Suspected gas leaks
Repair appointment times
When you report a repair you will be offered an appointment to suit you in one of the following time slots:
- 8am to 12pm
- 12pm to 4pm
- 9.30am to 2.30pm
Repairs inside your home
Please note that to protect you and our repair staff we expect you to take the following steps:
- At least 20 minutes before the appointment time please air the room by opening the windows, at least 2 if possible, and leave them open.
- Remain at least 2 metres from our operatives at all times. If possible stay in another room with the door closed until the work has been completed.
- Keep your pets under control and in another room if possible, with the door closed.
- After our staff have left we recommend that you leave the windows open for a further 20 minutes to allow fresh air to circulate in your home. The worker will remind you of this when they leave.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Your address and postcode
- Your preferred appointment day and time
- Details of what room the problem is in
You can also report a repair by calling us on 01522 873 333.