Parks and Open Spaces - Report a South Common problem

You can use this service to report a problem with the South Common open space in Lincoln, for example, broken equipment, uncut grass or litter

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Details and a description of the issue you are reporting
  • The areas where the issue is occurring
  • Who is causing the problem (if applicable)

Start your report >