You can use this service to make an online payment for Council Tax, invoices, bills or parking fines
Before you start
- You will need a payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB
- It is useful to have your invoice or reference number - if you don’t have an invoice or reference number you should choose "other payments" and explain what your payment is for as best you can
- There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card
- You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked
Your transaction will take place within a secure payment system.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a standard supported by most major Internet browsers.
All of your personal and card details are protected using 128 bit encryption, when transmitted over the internet.
- Your card details are stored on a server behind a secure firewall
- Only authorised personnel may access this information
- Data stored and transmitted to the council is certified completely secure, confidential and your details will not be used for any other purpose.