Find your bin collection days in Lincoln
Recycling and Christmas Tree Waste Collections
Due to higher levels of recycling, your usual recycling collection may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- If your recycling bin is not collected, please leave your bin out for the crew to collect the following day
- Christmas Trees should be presented with your black bin but will be collected by another vehicle at a different time
- Christmas Trees can also be chopped up and placed in the green bin if you subscribe to the garden waste service
- Please continue to sanitise your bin handles, thank you.
Protecting your Waste Collection Services
City of Lincoln Council in partnership with Biffa are striving to maintain your waste collection services throughout this difficult time.
Unfortunately, we are experiencing some access problems caused by parked cars, which we understand may be due to more people either self-isolating or working from home.
We ask if you could please leave at least 9 foot 6 inches (2.9metres) between parked cars on the opposite side of your street on your respective bin collection days. Thank you.
Please ensure your waste is presented for collection before 7am on the days of collection, you may wish to put it out the night before.
You can use this service to find the days that your bins will be emptied for:
- Black household waste wheelie bins
- Brown recycling wheelie bins
- Green garden waste wheelie bins
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Your street name or postcode