Council Property Repairs

Report a repair

You can use our online service to report a repair for your council home. You may need to report issues for problems with:

  • Lighting and electrics
  • Windows, doors, walls, floors and ceilings
  • Toilets, sinks, water and plumbing
  • Kitchen units and kitchen sinks
  • Locks and fittings
  • Heating and hot water
  • Gutters, roofs, gates, paths and garages

Check first

Before you report a repair make sure that it is not covered by one of the following:

  • water, boiler and heating repairs
  • Suspected gas leaks

Report a repair >

Emergency Out of Hours Repairs

Please do not call the emergency out of hours number if the repair is not urgent. We may charge you a fee if the repair is not deemed an emergency

Telephone: 01522 534747