New Build Housing
Queen Elizabeth Road
About Queen Elizabeth Road
- Queen Elizabeth Road is a large site to the north of the city, bounded by the A46 to the north and residential to the south, which could accommodate 300-400 new homes
- The site is allocated for residential development in the Central Lincolnshire Local Plan
- It is proposed the site will accommodate a range of property types and sizes.
Site Redevelopment works
- Woodburn View and Garfield View, 22 former council flats and maisonettes, have been demolished to gain access to the site. This area is located to the north of Queen Elizabeth Road
- A master plan for the whole site is currently being developed
- Procurement options for the site are being considered.