My Lincoln Accounts
The new MyCounciltax has replaced our old MyInfo system, therefore all previous MyInfo users will need to re-register to create an account.
To register for an account you will need the following information:
- Forename & Surname (as shown on your Council Tax bill)
- Council Tax account reference number (available on your Council Tax bill)
You will also need to provide 2 of the following:
- Your post code
- Last 3 digits of your bank account number (If paying by Direct Debit)
- Last 3 digits of your phone number (If we hold this on record)
- Online Reference (This is a unique reference available on your Council Tax bill)
To request a copy Council Tax bill please use the option below:
Request a copy Council Tax bill
*Please note you will receive an annual bill for 2023/24 mid-March.
Further information on your Council Tax Bill
MyCounciltax allows you to view your council tax account online, this service does not provide City of Lincoln Council rent account details, please see the options at the bottom of this page for further support with rent enquires.
By signing up you will be able to:
- Activate paperless billing
- Set up a direct debit
- View your account details
- Report a move
Register/sign in for Mycounciltax Account
The new MyBusinessRate Account allows you to view your business rates information online in one place.
By signing up you will be able to view:·
- Current and previous bills·
- Payments made·
- Instalment plans·
- Report some changes via the portal· And more…
Further information on your Business Rates Bill
For Housing Rent Statements:
For Online Payments (For example Rent, Council Tax):