Find your housing officer

Find your Housing Officer in Lincoln

You can use this service to find the Housing Officer for your address in Lincoln. Your Housing Officer can help you with any issues or advice regarding your council tenancy. 

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Your postcode 
  • Your council house address

Search for your Housing Officer >