A Listen to this page

The decision review process

If you ask us to look at our decision again, it will be checked by a different member of staff. We will write to you and tell you whether we have changed our original decision.

If we change our decision then we will confirm our new decision in writing. If the decision cannot be changed, our letter will confirm the original decision and say why it cannot be changed.

If you still disagree with our decision, you can ask for it to be looked at by an independent tribunal. You must write to ask for this within one month of the date of our letter confirming our original decision.

You can write to us at City of Lincoln and North Kesteven District Council Shared Services, Revenues and Benefits Office, PO Box 1257, Lincoln, LN5 5PQ.

If you can't find what you're looking for visit our contact us page for a number of options which may help.