What is the Lincoln Social Responsibility Charter?
We recognise and encourage good employers in the city through Corporate Social Responsibility.
The aim of the Lincoln Social Responsibility Charter is to encourage organisations in Lincoln to undertake socially responsible activities which benefit both their employees and the local community.
Undertaking socially responsible activities not only benefits employees and the community but also benefits the local economy and the business. Below lists some examples of the potential benefits to organisations:
- Increased staff retention
- Reduced recruitment costs
- More productive workforce
- More attractive to customers
- Increased customer loyalty
- Better brand recognition
- Improved business reputation
- Profits may increase
- Recognised as an ethical employer