Contents insurance for our leaseholders
The ‘Simple Insurance’ Tenants Contents Scheme offers affordable cover within the grasp of all tenants and leaseholders (who live in their leasehold property), including those who are in receipt of benefits and unemployed. It aims to fill the gap for tenants and leaseholders who have until now not been able to afford insurance or have not been able to access insurance on the open market.
- Low cost - peace of mind
- Easy payment weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annually
- No excess payment required if you make a claim
- Cover for most household items including TV’s and electrical goods
- Optional full accidental damage cover now available
- No additional security required on your home
- Premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax
How to apply for insurance
Before applying please make sure you have read the home insurance product information document
By post: RSA, URIS Group, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL.
By telephone: 0345 6718172
Download content insurance application form >
Making a claim
Should you wish to make a claim under your insurance, you must give RSA, URIS Group, any information or help that they may ask for and you must not agree to settle or reject a claim unless they’ve agreed and confirmed this verbally or in writing.
You can find full details of how to claim in your Policy documentation.