Food Safety & Hygiene
Any provision of food and refreshments at the event will need to be carried out in compliance with the Food Safety & Hygiene (England) Regulations 2013 EC Regulation 852/2004 Hygiene of Foodstuffs.
In order for the Food, Health & Safety Team to offer you advice in advance on food, health and safety requirements you will need to provide the following information:
- Contact name and telephone numbers for catering coordinator/manager
- Type and scale of catering proposed e.g. hot food mobile units, temporary kitchens within marquees, barbecues, tea/cake stalls, sale of alcoholic refreshments, ice-cream kiosks.
- Contact name and address for all caterers/traders
- A site map showing location of catering units and services
- Details of water supply – permanent/temporary mains, number and location of water points
- Details of waste water disposal facilities/drainage points
- Details of trade waste disposal facilities
- Details/arrangements for disposal and collection of waste oil
- Details of LPG gas provision for caterers
- Details of electricity provision for caterers e.g. mains, diesel generators, Individual petrol generators. (For emergency use only)
- Details of any contingency for interruption of supply of water, power, etc.
- Your plans will be subject to an inspection by authorised officers from the City of Lincoln Council’s Food, Health & Safety Team.
Please email the above information and a completed Food Health and Safety checklist to email@example.com
For further information please visit our food safety and hygiene pages