Threatened with Homelessness?
If you are homeless, sleeping rough, relying on friends for a bed for the night or likely to become homeless in the near future we will work with you to find somewhere to live and relieve your homelessness.
- We provide advice, support and assistance to rough sleepers and vulnerable people
- You may meet the criteria for additional help and emergency accommodation if you are homeless. Please contact us on 01522 873 777
- If you make contact out of office hours (Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm (Friday 4:30pm) please contact our out of hours service on 01522 534 747
- We also have a Homeless Outreach Service managed by P3 who work in partnership with other agencies to support you into accommodation. They may be able to help those normally resident outside of the City of Lincoln return to their own locality.
- YMCA Lincolnshire and The Nomad Trust provide emergency access accommodation in the form of a night shelter – the only direct access night shelter service in Lincolnshire.