Welcome to Lincoln Visitor Information Centre
We are a friendly and knowledgeable team that promotes Lincoln and surrounding areas as a place to visit.
- Free customer enquiry service 7 days a week in person, by phone and by email
- Local and national visitor guides available within the centre
- Maps for the city, cycling and walking information
- What’s on information
- Lincoln gifts and souvenirs for sale, some of which made in Lincoln or the surrounding area
- Accommodation advice
- Local event and attraction entry tickets
The Gift shop is well stocked with local and national gifts, ideal for a keepsake and memento of your visit.
We sell a large range of gifts and souvenirs, local tasty treats, guidebooks and maps. Many goods are sourced from local suppliers in Lincoln and from across Lincolnshire.
Cash and contactless card payments are accepted.
Travellers Choice Award
Trip advisor gives a Travellers Choice Award to accomodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 10% of properties in Trip advisor.
The We're Good to GO' Industry Standard
We are proud to meet the UK industry standard and consumer mark 'We're Good to GO'. We can reassure all of our customers the Lincoln Visitor Information Centre adheres to Government and Health guidance.