Applying for benefits

Apply for a second adult rebate

You can apply for Second Adult Rebate by completing the online application form or request a form by email or call us on 01522 873 355.

If you need help to complete your application form our staff will be happy to help you over the phone, in person at City Hall or in some circumstances we can visit you at home.

When should you claim

You should claim as soon as possible. If you delay in claiming, you may lose benefit. If you contact us to tell us that you want to claim then you have a further month to return your form.