We understand that one of the most stressful times in student life can be finding suitable accommodation.
To help with this the Universities provide a student accommodation accreditation scheme which helps you to identify homes which are safe, clean and well managed within our city.
If you are looking to find student accommodation in Lincoln you may find the following links useful:
- Search for student accommodation - University of Lincoln
- Search for student accommodation - Bishop Grosseteste University
The university is situated just outside of the city centre and many neighbourhoods are within easy walking distance of the campus.
Popular private student housing areas can be found in the following areas:
- ‘West End’ - including Carholme Road, West Parade, Yarborough Road and their side streets
- Monks Road - a one mile stretch of road with many side streets of terraced houses
- ‘Lower High Street’ - including High Street, Dixon Street, Portland Street and their side streets