A Listen to this page
Home > Resident > Benefits and Council Tax Support > Applying for benefits > Apply for a second adult rebate

Apply for a second adult rebate

You can apply for Second Adult Rebate by completing an application form

If you need help completing your application form our staff will be happy to help you over the phone, in person at City Hall or in some circumstances we can visit you at home.

Where to get a Second Adult Rebate application form

When should you claim

You should claim as soon as possible. If you delay in claiming, you may lose benefit. If you contact us to tell us that you want to claim then you have a further month to return your form.

If you can't find what you're looking for visit our contact us page for a number of options which may help.