Health and Safety

Planning and building control


  • Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended)  
  • Building Regulations 2010
  • Building Act 1984

Changing the use of a premises to a café or bar, or building a shelter for shisha users, may require planning permission you should contact the Planning Department for further advice.

If you are building a new structure, or changing an existing building, you may need to submit a Building Notice or make a Full Plans Application to Building Control.

Contact us about planning or buildings online >