The City of Lincoln Council is significantly investing in the two and three storey extra care housing development on Bowden Drive, with additional funding from Homes England and Lincolnshire County Council.
De Wint Court
- De Wint Court will comprise of 70 apartments (50 one bed and 20 two bed apartments)
- When operational, the scheme will have care provision available, non-resident management and support staff, a wellbeing suite, changing places facility, restaurant and salon
- The re-development works are currently underway and began with the demolition of the former De Wint Court to make way for the construction of this new facility
- The council’s ambition is to create new and updated residential accommodation to support residents to live more independently, yet together and more inclusively with the local surrounding community
- All of the apartments will be available for affordable rent through the City of Lincoln Council.
Register Your Interest
You can register your interest in the scheme by contacting the City of Lincoln Council Housing Solutions team.
Please email email@example.com or call 01522 873 777
Site Re-development Works
The re-development works are currently underway and began with the demolition of the former De Wint Court to make way for the construction of this new facility.
You can view the government’s latest advice on construction activity at gov.uk/guidance/social-distancing-in-the-workplace-during-coronavirus-covid-19-sector-guidance#construction
There is also additional site operation guidance from the Construction Leadership Council at constructionleadershipcouncil.co.uk/news/site-operating-procedures-during-covid-19