The first permit you apply for comes at a reduced rate of £26.00 for the year.
- Your permit will be delivered with a book of ten visitor scratchcards if the book has not already issued to the property within the last 12 months.
- You can have a maximum of two permits per house (whether resident or visitors).
- First residents or visitor permit: £26.00
- Second residents or visitor permit: £52.00
Any household can have up to two permits each (regardless of the type of permits you have). For example, you could have one residents permits and one visitor permit or you could have two residents permits.
In order to apply you will need to provide;
- proof of that you currently live at an address within the zone you are applying for
- a payment card
- your vehicle registration, make, model and colour
- your vehicle registration document (V5) registered at the same address as the above (a valid insurance certificate is acceptable in place of the V5)