Parking permits

Replacing, changing or cancelling your permit

Replacement permits or changing your vehicle

If your vehicle has changed please contact us by email at

Please include the following information:

  • your name
  • address
  • old registration plate details
  • new registration plate details

We will then reply to you with the next steps to get your permit amended.

A £5 administration fee will be charged for replacements or changes to permits.

Returning or getting a refund for your permit 

If you no longer need your permit you can be refunded 1/12 of the value of the permit for each full unused month remaining, this is subject to a £5 administration fee.

If you move out of your house you will need to send your permit back to us; City Services, City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DB. 

You will be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice if you continue to use your permit when you are no longer a resident.