ECO4 Grant Scheme
Enjoy a warm cosy home with our government backed schemes, funding is now available for Energy Saving Home Improvements: -
- Boilers & Central Heating
- Solar & Renewable Energy Technologies
- Funding Opportunities
The Council can now approve even more applicants under ECO4-flex. These are set out in the City of Lincoln Statement of Intent.
There are three routes for approval.
1) Income – households with a gross household income of under £31,000
2) Proxies – households that meet a combination of two proxies. Examples of proxies include homes in areas of high multiple deprivation and households receiving a Council Tax rebate
3) NHS Referral – households identified as low-income and vulnerable, with an occupant whose health conditions may be impacted further by living in a cold home
If you are a home owner or tenant and want to know more about ECO4-flex please read our ECO Flex Guidance for Householders or if you would like to speak to a member of the Council's Energy Advice Team you can email: Kate.Bell@lincoln.gov.uk.
If you are an installer and want to know how to access ECO4-flex on behalf of a Lincoln householder please read our ECO Flex Guidance for Installers.
How to apply
If you are a householder interested in the scheme, please call YES Energy Solutions.
Call 03309 126199 or use their contact form. https://www.yesenergysolutions.co.uk/contact-us