Green Homes Grant: Local Authority Delivery Scheme
Apply now: Green Homes Grant – Local Authority Delivery Scheme
If you are a homeowner or residential landlord in Lincoln or West Lindsey, you can now apply for funding to make energy efficiency improvements to your property, to help keep your home warm and reduce energy bills.
The funding can be used to help cover the cost of a wide range of retrofit measures, including roof and wall insulation, double glazing windows, and other low carbon heating solutions.
You can apply for funding if you meet the following criteria:
- Your residential property is situated in Lincoln or West Lindsey
- You own your own home (including long-leaseholders and shared ownership) or you are a residential landlord in the private rented sector
- The homeowner or tenant have a combined gross annual household income of less than £30,000
- The property has a low energy performance rating. For example, the property has an energy performance certificate (EPC) rating in band E, F or G, or does not have an EPC rating - you can find the energy efficiency rating of your home by looking on the EPC Register and entering your postcode and selecting your house from the list
How to apply
The council is working with energy experts YES Energy Solutions to provide advice and guidance to residents.
Please contact YES Energy Solutions directly:
Call them on 03309 126199 or email email@example.com (office hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday).
- You may be required to provide evidence to help YES Energy Solutions qualify you for the scheme
- Installations in the scheme will be completed by E.ON. Any energy efficiency improvements will then be completed by a Trustmark registered contractor
How much funding you will receive?
- For homeowners, the grant will cover 100% of the cost of the improvements up to a maximum Government contribution of £10,000.
- For landlords, the grant will cover two-thirds of the cost of eligible improvements, up to a maximum Government contribution of £5,000.