How we protect your data
We take your privacy seriously and laws state that we must use your personal data:
- fairly, lawfully and be open with you about how we use it
- for a particular purpose and we must not do anything with your data which is not compatible with this
- keep your data accurate and delete any inaccuracies without delay
- obtain from you only the data which is necessary
- keep your data only for as long as necessary
- store your data safely and securely
We are also required to keep records of what we use your data for and how we protect it, so that we are accountable to you.
You can help us protect your data by informing us of any change in your details such as your address or contact details and also by informing us of any inaccuracies in your data.